The latest must have Bomberg watches!
Yes guys..TOYS FOR BOYS!
To start things up, Watches are elegant pieces which compliments the best of a man. I myself am a collector of watches, and I have about 15 watches to match a different outfit everyday. Each watch has its own characteristics and sentimental values with it, so its pretty hard for me to part with my watches. When I was invited by the PR for the launch of Bomberg, I didn't hesitate to say no!
Bomberg is a new Swiss brand which started up in 2012, and made its way to Malaysia in conjunction with the unveiling of the Bolt-68 collection.The number 68 references one of the most significant years of the 20th Century ushering in new social parameters and changes. BOLT-68 highlights the strong and functional strength of the watch design. The paradox of this collection is that it’s stylish and bold, twisted and relevant, rebellious yet totally uncompliant with Swiss watch standards.
It's pretty kinkay!
The timepieces are dual functional with a bayonet system that separate the case to the strap, to be attached to robust medallions and oversized links in order to become a trendy pocket watch.
The launch party was held at Providence where ambassadors, media and guest were able to check out what Bomberg is offering
The entrance to Bomberg launch
Wei Ling and I
and to start off the show, super hot models came out to showcase the watches! Now let your eyes drool! If you're in office, you better continue this post at a safe place =D
To have a closer look at the watches, check it out:
I love this piece very much:
The price of the watches range from RM1,800 to RM3,900 which is pretty reasonable for a nice watch!
For more info, visit www.bomberg.ch/en/ and facebook.com/bombergofficial for more info
If you would like to see the BOMBERG watches for yourself, you can visit Watatime outlets!
Watatime outlet details:
· Pavilion Shopping Mall (Lot No. 2.61, Level 2, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur) Tel: 017-2492066
· KLCC Shopping Mall (Lot No. C28A, Concourse Floor Suria KLCC) Tel: 017-3350866
· Mid Valley Megamall (Lot No. G-055, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2520866
·1 Utama Shopping Centre (Lot G107, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2483066
· Sungai. Wang Plaza (LG144) Tel: 017-2480866
· Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall (Lot G1.61, Ground floor) Tel: 017-2573066
· Subang Parade (LG19, Lower Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2473066
· Mahkota Parade (Lot G52, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2070266
· IOI City Mall (G-45 Ground Floor, IOI City Mall, Lebuh IRC, IOI City, 62502 Putrajaya) Tel: 03 8957 2018
· Kinta City Shopping Centre (G16, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2482066